Our range of Subwoofers follows our policy of using only high quality components. This has enabled us to bring the best possible products to the market place. We have paid the highest attention to properly extend the frequency range of our speakers and have put even more care into our subwoofer designs. Not only care, but also a lot of testing and abuse.
So you can rest assured that when you buy a TS (ThunderStorm) subwoofer from EVE Audio, you will be getting a first grade product that delivers adequate and precise control over the bass frequencies in your room, without any low-port noise distortion since all TS subwoofers have a passive radiator. Your system will sound as a whole, not just a sum of parts.
All subwoofers feature the powerful accurate and low distortion sound reproduction that is the hallmark of all EVE Audio studio monitors.
• Dimensions (WxHxD) [mm]: 330 x 485 x 430
• Dimensions (WxHxD) ["]: 12.99 x 19.09 x 16.93
• Free-field frequency range (-3dB): 28Hz - 300Hz
• Woofer: 250mm/10"
• Maximum SPL @ 1m: 108dB
• Number of amplifiers: 1
• Output power (woofer[s]): 250W
• Protection limiter: Yes
• System volume (Satellite & Sub): -inf. - +6dB
• Subwoofer volume: -inf. - +6dB
• LED brightness setting: Yes
• Level-lock dip switch: Yes
• Filter-lock dip switch: Yes
• Input level dip switch: +7dBu/+22dBu
• Phase inversion: 0°/180°
• Switchable Satellite filter: flat/80Hz
• Variable Subwoofer filter: 60Hz-140Hz + LFE
• Remote control: Sys. & Sub. Vol.
• XLR in left (impedance): Yes (10k)
• XLR in right (impedance): Yes (10k)
• XLR in LFE (impedance): Yes (10k)
• XLR out satellite left (impedance): Yes (10k)
• XLR out satellite right (impedance): Yes (10k)
• XLR out (LFE) (impedance): Yes (10k)
• Power consumption:
• Standby: < 1W
• Full output: 250VA
• Weight kg/lb.: 19.6 / 43.2