If you are looking for a combination of both quality precision and power for your main studio speakers, you can't go wrong with the SC4 series.
Both models - the SC407 and SC408 - feature a very powerful amplifier array, with one amplifier per driver. The larger woofers duplicate all frequencies up to a certain crossover frequency. The mid-range woofer picks up from there. This also means all our four-way speakers are symmetrical, as the woofers do not serve different frequency bands, but essentially duplicating the bass frequencies with an utmost preciseness.
The result? Incredible bass reproduction, a very linear response, and plenty of power to shake up your main studio control room.
The stylish grey plate in the middle of the speaker not only houses the midrange woofer and AMT tweeter, but it can also be rotated so that you can place your speaker vertically or horizontally.
• Description: 4-way System
• Dimensions (WxHxD) [mm]: 710 x 330 x 440
• Dimensions (WxHxD) ["]: 27.95 x 12.99 x 17.32
• Free-field frequency range (-3dB): 32Hz - 21kHz
• Tweeter: AMT RS3
• Midrange: 130mm/5"
• Woofer: 2 x 200mm/8"
• Cross-over frequency: 250Hz/3000Hz
• Maximum SPL @ 1m: 118dB
• Number of amplifiers: 4
• Output power (woofers): 2 x 250W
• Output power (mid-driver): 250W
• Output power (tweeter): 50W
• Protection limiter: Yes
• Volume: -inf. - +6dB
• High-shelf filter (-5dB - +3dB): > 3kHz
• Desk filter boost (0dB - +3dB): 80Hz
• Desk filter cut (-5dB - 0dB): 160Hz
• Low-shelf filter (-5dB - +3dB): < 300Hz
• LED brightness setting: Yes
• Level-lock dip switch: Yes
• Filter-lock dip switch: Yes
• Input level dip switch: +7dBu/+22dBu
• XLR in (impedance): Yes( 10k)
• RCA in (impedance): Yes (10k)
• Power consumption:
• Standby: < 1W
• Full output: 350VA
• Weight kg/lb.: 29.5 / 65