Do you need to hear a tight and full frequency bass in your mixes but don't want to invest in a subwoofer just yet? Then the SC208 is probably for you. It's the last in our two-way system series, starting with the smaller SC204.
It features the same ease of use and detailed timbre reproduction of all other two-way monitors. But with a larger woofer and more powerful amplifiers, the SC208 will probably be used as a main speaker in a lot of professional and home-studios.
If you're looking for a capable and detailed set of above-average size monitors try the SC208. You will probably be surprised.
• Description: 2-way System
• Dimensions (WxHxD) [mm]: 255 x 390 x 330
• Dimensions (WxHxD) ["]: 10.04 x 15.35 x 12.99
• Free-field frequency range (-3dB): 36Hz - 21kHz
• Tweeter: AMT RS2
• Mid-Woofer: 200mm/8"
• Cross-over frequency: 2800Hz
• Maximum SPL @ 1m: 112dB
• Number of amplifiers: 2
• Output power (woofer): 150W
• Output power (tweeter): 50W
• Protection limiter: Yes
• Volume: -inf. - +6dB
• High-shelf filter (-5dB - +3dB): > 3kHz
• Desk filter boost (0dB - +3dB): 80Hz
• Desk filter cut (-5dB - 0dB): 160Hz
• Low-shelf filter (-5dB - +3dB): < 300Hz
• LED brightness setting: Yes
• Level-lock dip switch: Yes
• Filter-lock dip switch: Yes
• XLR in (impedance): Yes (10k)
• RCA in (impedance): Yes (10k)
• Power consumption:
• Standby: < 1W
• Full output: 170VA
• Weight kg/lb.: 10.9 / 24