The SC204 are the smallest speakers in our studio monitors line. And they were built with quality in mind.
If you are working at home, or in a music or post-production studio, a small pair of monitors should not compromise the quality of your results. It should serve as a second pair of ears. The SC204 may have a small footprint. But don't let their size deceive you, these monitors sound bigger than many monitors twice their size!
The SC204 also have the convenience of threaded screw inserts on the bottom and the back. That way, you can mount your SC204 on a regular microphone or speaker stand, or use the back plate for different wall mounting options available on the market.
• Description: 2-way System
• Dimensions (WxHxD) [mm]: 145 x 230 x 195
• Dimensions (WxHxD) ["]: 5.71 x 9.06 x 7.68
• Free-field frequency range (-3dB): 64Hz - 21kHz
• Tweeter: AMT RS1
• Mid-Woofer: 100mm/4"
• Cross-over frequency: 3000Hz
• Maximum SPL @ 1m: 96dB
• Number of amplifiers: 2
• Output power (woofer): 50W
• Output power (tweeter): 50W
• Protection limiter: Yes
• Volume: -inf. - +6dB
• High-shelf filter (-5dB - +3dB): > 3kHz
• Desk filter boost (0dB - +3dB): 80Hz
• Desk filter cut (-5dB - 0dB): 200Hz
• Low-shelf filter (-5dB - +3dB): < 300Hz
• LED brightness setting: Yes
• Level-lock dip switch: Yes
• Filter-lock dip switch: Yes
• XLR in (impedance): Yes (10k)
• RCA in (impedance): Yes (10k)
• Power consumption:
• Standby: < 1W
• Full output: 70VA
• Backmounting thread inserts: Yes
• Mic stand thread inserts: Yes
• Weight kg/lb.: 3.8 / 8.4