- Corpus Legs made from MDF 38mm, lacquered in high-gloss piano finish
- Desk surface made from MDF 25 mm, lacquered in a matte finish
- Space for 10U standard 19″ rack gear
- An additional 20 U rack space can be added to the desk in between legs below (on request).
- Height-adjustable monitor shelf in 4 levels
- Spacious and perfectly angled speaker shelves
- Spacious Cable management under the desk
- Padded armrest with PU leather along whole desk line
- Adjustable legs tips for uneven floors
- Easy to assemble
- General dimensions W 2600 x D 1032 H 945 mm / W 102.00" x D 40.62" x H 37.20"
Including PRO-line desk into your professional studio bringing your work and production business to another level. PRO-LINE desk will be a new fabulous centerpiece of your control room bringing your studio to the professional edge.
Our Pro-Line Series is made to suit the needs of professional computer-based studios. Dual rack slots on either side are perfectly angled towards you, giving easy access to all mounted equipment. Our rack mounts are capable of holding up to 10 standard 19″ rack units. The desk can be upgraded with an additional 20 U rack spaces on request. The spacious monitor shelf can be adjusted to 4 different levels, bringing your screens to a preferable height. With an impressive length of 1466 mm, it can easily accommodate the biggest monitors on the market (tests have shown that a 50″ screen will fit).
Our central desk surface is a step above other workspaces. It is equipped with a padded armrest that spans the entire front edge of the desk. Should you need to level your console, check our PRO-LINE M model with the integrated leveling system. The cable management compartment (located under the desk) will keep cables organized and hidden from sight. Our cable management system also leaves enough room for easy cable flow from your rack units back into your mixer. Lastly, we produced the desk to be ergonomic. The desk sits at an ideal height of 74 cm.
The Pro-Line is a robust desk made to last for decades in all aspects, constructional and aesthetic.