- Solid build from MDF board
- Legs made from 38 mm MDF, lacquered with high-gloss piano finish
- Desk boards made from 25 mm MDF, lacquered with a matte finish
- 4 U standard 19″ rack space
- Spacious and angled top shelf’s for audio monitors
- Pull out keyboard tray for 61 key keyboard
- Push in main desk board with accent 4 mm tempered glass
- Spacious cable management under the desk
- Adjustable desk tips for uneven floors
- Maximum keyboard size: W1035 x D350 x H103 mm / W40.74" x D13.77" x H4.05"
- Piano Height for keyboard
- Easy to assemble
- General dimensions L 1646 x H 905 x D 817 / W64.80" x H35.62" x D 32.16"
The compact and versatile desk provides just enough space to accommodate up to 61 key keyboards on a pull-out shelf and up to 4 U 19″ standard rack gear. The desk can easily be transformed from your home studio to an everyday desk.
he Beat was built to be the ideal home studio workstation, using perfectly optimized, ergonomic space. This brand new sleek design follows our known detail to aesthetics. This version of the Beat is carefully planned to match the workflow of home recording producers or hobbyists. This optimized workspace gives you the ability to install up to 4 rack units that are easily within reach during production. The pull-out keyboard tray will hold a 61 key keyboard or controller (up to 15 kg), giving you enough leg space under the tray. Its pull-out tray can be pulled out up to 27 cm. If this is not enough, the main board of the desk can be pushed inward, opening your keyboard and positioning you closer to your screen or laptop. The Beat’s spacious top shelves are angled towards you to ensure that you are in the sweet spot. The space on the top shelves is big enough to accommodate two 24″ screens. To give your desk a look of extreme elegance and easy maintenance, we close the design out with black tempered glass and an imprinted white Beat logo.